- Be open to being mentored and coached in order to develop pedagogy skills and competencies.
- Have a high level of competency in ICT and be willing to learn about Google Apps for Education, Smartboards and iPads.
- Be studying in 2023 towards a formal teaching qualification (B Ed/PGCE) in the Foundation phase of education.
- Be flexible to assist in any aspect of teaching, and be willing to do two extra-mural activities per week.
- Learn how to integrate technology into the curriculum by using various electronic media in the classroom.
- Be able to work in an inclusive environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A