Dominican Convent School is a Catholic Independent school located in Belgravia, Jeppestown, in Johannesburg, and seeks a skilled and highly motivated individual with IEB experience to fill in the position of a Locum Accounting Teacher. The incumbent will report to the Deputy Principal of Academics.
- A professional qualification and SACE registered.
- At least five years’ experience teaching up to Grade 12 Accounting including IEB marking.
- Innovative teaching that engages learners’ interest and desire to communicate effectively.
- A passion for Accounting and the desire to motivate and stimulate higher-order thinking to his/her learners.
- Effective data analysis and targeted programmes of improvement.
- Able to contribute to the extra-curricular activities in the school.
- Willingness to uphold and support the Christian ethos of the school.
- Competence in terms of computer literacy, especially Google Apps.
- Ability to use technology in the classroom to stimulate learning.
- The incumbent may be asked to teach Business Studies.
- Previous experience in IEB is preferable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A