- Be responsible for all duties as required of an academic educator.
- Be committed to subject-related activities; as well as subject offerings beyond Computer Applications Technology (including coding).
- Lead a classroom first by example of conduct and then by instructing students through teaching excellently.
- Incorporate the school’s values into daily teaching.
- Be innovative, creative, professional and experienced in teaching Computer Applications Technology.
- Have a suitable degree, professional teaching qualification and SACE registration.
- Be able to teach at the required FET and GET levels.
- Be familiar with CAPS and the IEB curriculum.
- Show commitment to the extramural programme of the school
- An ability to teach Afrikaans would be advantageous
- Must be a team player;
- Google Education Suite literacy.
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and students;
- Willingness to engage with students and their families on a personal level to help children in the best way possible;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A