We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative person with the relevant qualifications and experience to teach violin as a peripatetic teacher.
- Must be available for the school’s Matinee Performances, School Performances and Festivals
- To be able to accompany pupils when they play
- Proficient in the English language, with good report writing skills
- A dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, innovative individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sound work ethic and willing to go the extra mile.
- Able to identify, prepare and enter pupils for ABRSM Exams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A