The External Consultant will be responsible for the acquisition of new business clients as well as the maintenance of existing clients. Whilst (in partnership with an Internal Consultant) delivering an exceptional client service to business clients and being a connector and an “enabler” for the clients’ needs into the other divisions of the Investec Group, like Investec For Business, Private Bank and Investec Wealth & Investment.
- Identifying clients’ needs, presenting and implementing these solutions, as well as enabling clients to utilize our digital platforms (online and mobile).
- In-depth understanding Investec’s Business Transactional Banking product offering (Cash Investments, Transactional Banking and Forex).
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Group to acquire/convert clients (Investec for Business, Coverage, Private Banking, and Treasury Sales and Structuring).
- Good understanding of the market offering and how Investec compares
- Clear understanding of the Bank’s different Transactional product offerings and target market definitions. The incumbent will need to drive product cross-sell and utilization.
- Marketing and sales of all Business Banking products across; lending, cash, forex and transactional as per allocated budget.
- Applying first line of credit (target market and serviceability for vanilla transactional Banking products).
The incumbent would need to have a B.Comm Degree, and/or FAIS accreditation, with 3 – 5 years’ financial services experience in a frontline/similar role (preferably having dealt with business clients with turnover of R30m-R500m).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A