Investec Sandton is looking for Tech Graduates to join the Investec Tech 2023 Grad Programme.
This programme is aimed at students in their final year of studying toward a technology qualification. We consider all institutions as well as people with under two years’ practical experience. This is a permanent opportunity for you to join our Out of the Ordinary environment.
Our Programme offers you hands-on responsibility and business mentoring in one of the most dynamic and successful financial institutions in South African. In addition, the Investec Tech Grad Programme is underpinned by an internal development strategy that provides specialist structured learning and support to enable you to thrive within the Investec environment.
We are looking for young, aspiring data scientists, engineers, software developers, data analysts and systems support engineers.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) Business Computing or Computer Engineering.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm) in Informatics or Information Systems.
- Bachelor of Business Science (B.BusSc) in Information Systems.
- Any other Tech related degreeAs a mobile developer in our team you will implement the brand new app based on our digital mobile core platform while providing support and assistance to the business as a technology subject matter expert.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A