- Continuously collaborate with risk and assurance stakeholders.
- Promote a risk conscious culture through stakeholder engagement, creating risk awareness and delivery of relevant training.
- Monitor compliance to group policies and standards.
- Work closely with relevant teams (e.g., Information Security and governance forums) to define the scope and coverage of technical security controls and report on the effectiveness of those controls.
- Produce relevant Technology Risk status reports, updates and MI for reporting and escalation where required.
- Execute in line with risk management policies, tools, and processes.
- Identify threats and assess risks relating to Technology and Information assets through continuous risk assessments and ongoing stakeholder engagement (e.g., general control and application risk assessments, risk events, major incidents, project reviews, internal/external audit engagements, 3rd party assessments, etc) and co-ordinate the remediation process for identified risks.
- Apply consultancy and guidance to tasks and processes throughout the risk management lifecycle, including rating, tracking, and reporting on identified risks.
- Technology Risk/ IT Audit or similar experience.
- Regulatory knowledge as applicable to role.
- BSc or BCom in related subject or relevant experience.
- Industry recognised accreditations or similar relevant experience CISA, CRISC, CISM, etc.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with interfaces to multiple teams / reporting lines.
- Proactive, challenging, questioning and analytical.
- Motivated by technology and risk management challenges.
- Risk related knowledge of banking processes and systems.
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software security products.
- Strong leadership skills: energy, enthusiasm, drive, direction, results-orientation.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Technical and enterprise problem / resolution skills.
- Technical knowledge of technology systems, applications, and databases.
- Good understanding of best practice standards and governance frameworks such as ISO27000, ITIL and COBIT.
- To always act with integrity and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly.
- Experience working within financial technology environments with strong governance and compliance requirements is an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A