Responsible for Data Analytics and BI in the private banking operations space. Analyzing data, applying coding skills (SQL, VBA, Python), building dashboards, assisting with reporting and consulting to stakeholders on solutions that will solve the issue at hand.
- Apply best principles in data extraction, analysis, modelling and reporting.
- Must be able to work under pressure with varying degrees of complexity while ensuring timeous delivery of assignments within agreed upon deadlines.
- Business analysis skills.
- Assessing stakeholder requests and providing data solutions to solve the relevant issue at hand.
- Liaising with stakeholders like Analytics consulting, BI, Architecture, IT etc. to solve certain issues or gather information in order to solve a particular solution.
- Strong problem-solving/analytical mindset and listening skills.
- Apply SQL, VBA and/or Python/R to help stakeholders with reporting, problem solving and automation of certain processes.
- An understanding of systems and integration.
- Relevant experience in Transactional SQL is a must.
- Experience in advanced SQL concepts like databases, stored procedures, views, temp tables etc.
- Experience in VBA is a must to help automate certain tasks.
- Experience in Python/R and Splunk is advantageous for certain applications.
- A minimum of 2 years banking or financial industry experience.
- Relevant BComm, BSc, IT degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A