Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
- Contact insurance companies for verbal approval for necessary cases. Preparing cost breakdown of procedures prior to sending for approval to respective insurance companies. Previews the pending cases and follows up effectively on a daily basis. Review the
- Diploma or bachelor degree with medical background.
- Good computer skills with good knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Contributing in updating the HMS for insurance plans.
- Answering all patients queries related to the medical insurance.
- Assisting all hospital staff in any issue related to insurance patients.
- Responsible to get verbal approvals from insurance companies for emergency cases.
- Preparing and sending soft copy of the submitted claims statement to some insurance companies.
- Prepare the insurance claims after patient discharge and forward them to the insurance assistance.
- Taking approval from insurance companies for any extension of stay request of any admitted patient.
- Coordinating with insurance company if they asked for medical reports, missing documentations and cost estimate for IP services
- Responsible to provide all supported documents (investigation results, medical reports and cost estimate) with the pre-authorization request to the insurance company.
- Receiving from nursing staff all pre-authorizations request of IP admission that require approval and forwarded them to the concerned insurance company asking for authorization.
- Follow up with the requests with the insurance companies and updating the concerned hospital staff about the status of the request whether approved, denied or require more details which must be sent also by the coordinator.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A