Website IndusInd Bank
- Handling customer escalations/complains, meeting customer requirements.
- Requirement is for new / upcoming branches in / around Raipur / Bhilai / Durg etc
- Taking care of service parameters such as FOCUS, FCRM, Quality, Service rejections.
- Accountable for making branch profitable, acquiring new customers for the branch and enhancing relationship of existing customers.
- Good degree of familiarity with Branch Operations/processes
- Only Bankers with relevant experince as above may apply
- Ascertaining branch operations with regulatory compliances.
- Transactions :- Monitor, track and adhere to daily responsibilities, oversee processing of transactions, manage
- ATMs/Cash/lockers, authorize and verify branch instructions, monitor adherence to processes, resolve escalated issues in order to ensure timely and effective execution of transactions.
- Generate Customer Leads: Identify customers, call & fix meetings, prepare & make presentations, collect client requirements & other related information e.g. Other banks with which they have business, identify possible products for client, pass the lead to the concerned person & follow up for closing the deal In order to Ensure the Branch Targets & strategies are met. Ensuring the benchmark of FTR % is met.
- Manage & Supervise operations in the Branch with the objective of delivering timely, efficient & productive processing service within the statutory, regulatory and operation norms of the Bank.
- Compliance :- Handle all legal, regulatory, ED, notices end to end and ensure prompt revert to such notices. Ensure all notices are timely logged into Service Desk, Raise Red Flags for all unusual and suspected transactions and ensure no fraudulent transactions take place in the Branch. Responsible for Internal Audit Ratings (Low Risk).
- Operations and Systems Management :- Track market and regulatory changes, monitor, implement changes, ensure systems back-up, align systems with environment changes in order to ensure continuity & adequacy of operations.
- Responsible for maintenance / reconciliation of Clearing Accounts/NOSTRO Accounts/BCP Accounts – required average daily balance, remitting of excess funds to CO, etc.
- Customer Service :- Set service standards, ensure resolution of customer grievances, monitor customer services by team, address escalated issues and thereby ensure smooth relationship with clients.
- Preference would be given to local candidates who are aware of the market
- Branch Administration Ensure proper upkeep of branch premises, Housekeeping, Leave Records, Vendor Management etc.
- Support Branch Head in sales promotions activities, display of branch merchandise, monitor administration budgets and ensure all branch activities are resourced within targeted financial costs.
Company: IndusInd Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Raipur, India
Application Deadline: N/A