In this role you would be responsible for creating strategic staffing approaches to attract a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization. You could be sourcing a PhD Plant Scientist one day and then helping with the farm growers teams the next.
You get a chance to work cross functionally with all departments and functions as we take AeroFarms AgX into the next level of growth.
The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills, experienced negotiating strategies and excellent organizational abilities. He/she should be familiar with developing recruitment marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top talent.
- Administrative duties – Schedule interviews, draft questions, attend job fairs and other recruiting events. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage talent acquisition – Post jobs and ads in select locations. Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes. Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Strategize – Manage all stages of the recruitment process. Work with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization. Create exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top-performing employees. Draft and create job descriptions as needed. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Process Improvement – we are growth mode company: we need to build out processes and policies in line with our short term, medium term and long-term goals. We don’t claim to do anything perfectly and we strive for a “we can do better” attitude.
- Company Ambassador – in many cases you will be the first person sharing the AeroFarms story with external candidates, this is an important task to ensure we share our mission and vison and screen for individuals who match our own passions for sustainability and building a better future for the planet.
- Two years of direct recruiting experience managing all phases of the process, including candidate closing and offer process etc.
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Solutions oriented attitude
- Exposure to onboarding/compliance/HR Documentation is a plus (background checks, credentials validation, etc)
- Ability to collaborate with the Office Manager and various internal stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiative
- Agency or Inhouse recruitment experience is strongly preferred
- Agility – able to deal with dynamic changes in the organization or priorities in line with business needs
- Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Human Resources
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A