Website Michael Page
- The candidate should enforce the concept of operational team in his factory and should be able to train, develop individuals and to amplify potential expertise among his team. The FM should be able to localize the target jobs in candy factory to achieve the Saudization percentage as defined by HR department.
- Lead and manage all plant operations to realize a competent profitability for the factory while developing continuous Improvement culture to achieve required production volumes defined by the supply chain planning team, in compliance with quality standards and in accordance with the Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead and manage the maintenance team to assure the proper planning of maintenance activities including preventive maintenance, corrective and breakdown maintenance. He should have solid background and hands-on experience to be capable with the maintenance team to define the requirements and set efficient plans to improve machines performance. The Factory Manager is responsible to establish the culture of total productive maintenance (TPM) and to commission the knowledge and practical experience of PM & AM principles.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in factory manager role is preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years in candy making industry. Good knowledge in high-speed double twist, stick pack wrapping machines (ACMA GD), batch & continuous cooking processing lines for both HBC and soft toffees.
- B.Sc. in Engineering is a must
- Age between 40 – 45 years
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A