Website C&W Services
Responsible for keeping offices, hallways, stairs, and other areas within the building in clean and orderly condition by performing basic cleaning duties. May also perform clean-up and basic maintenance of the surrounding grounds and premises. Performs other related cleaning, basic maintenance, and incidental duties as assigned.
- May be directed to assist with minor maintenance and repair work including painting, replacement of lights bulbs and fixtures (interior and exterior), replacement of windows, moving furniture and equipment, repairing doors and gates, minor landscaping and related upkeep and repairs, and simple plumbing and fixture repairs/replacements.
- Other assigned duties (depending on the building, facility, and client needs) may include gardening and lawn care, assisting with inventory control and supply ordering, snow removal, and assisting with tenant moves.
- Expected to properly and safely use and operate related equipment, tools, devices, and chemical/cleaning agents including mops, vacuums, electric polishing machines, power tools and equipment, and special cleaning solutions in order to efficiently perform the duties and to avoid harming floors, fixtures, individuals, and themselves.
- May be required to perform exterior building and premises cleaning and basic maintenance including exterior walls and windows, parking lots and structures, gardens and lawns, pools/spas, curbs/gutters, exterior hallways and stairwells, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Expected to promptly notify management of spills and emergency situations, need for major and minor building/facility repairs, lights that are out or broken, broken equipment and fixtures, damaged structures, ruptured pipes/plumbing, problems with heating/cooling and ventilation, and any other observable safety issues/concerns.
- Daily interior cleaning of the building including emptying waste receptacles, debris and trash removal, vacuuming/shampooing floors and carpets, dusting and cleaning furniture, cleaning restrooms, washing walls, polishing, mopping floors, cleaning up spills, cleaning windows and window coverings, etc., in accordance with established procedures and as directed by a Supervisor.
- Some cleaning experience and basic mechanical knowledge is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Company: C&W Services
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A