As a HOUSEKEEPER, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and quality of the property by cleaning assigned areas and providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintain inventories of cleaning supplies and equipment on hand and notify Maintenance Supervisor of items to order.
- Clean and maintain vacant units for leasing, main office, recreational rooms, models, restrooms, and laundry facilities daily.
- Ensure the grounds, buildings, and units are fully functional, safe, and attractive.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1 year Housekeeping experience in Property Management or similar position
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A