Priory Adult Care is currently looking for an experienced Housekeeper for our well-kept residential on the outskirts of Bradford. Cooper House offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident’s individual care and social needs. The home is designed to meet the needs of older people with comfortable lounges and dining areas. Set in a residential area of Cooper Lane in Bradford, the home provides residents with a peaceful rural environment. There is an enclosed garden where residents can relax and socialise.
As housekeeper you will be in charge of undertaking cleaning duties across the site ensuring a complete cleaning service is provided in compliance with CQC and Health & safety Regulations.
- To organise and assist with laundry duties and rotas
- Comprehensive cleaning (washing floors, emptying bins, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, dusting etc..) ensuring the service meets high standards of Hygiene and cleanliness.
- Planning & organising cleaning rotas
- Assist with ordering of cleaning supplies
- Using and storing of cleaning products in accordance with COSHH regulations
- Reporting any maintenance issues (damages, faults) to management teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A