As a Housekeeping Associate you will work part time (20 hours per week) in our clinic in Belfast, Northern Ireland. This position will interact with our clinical staff and with the participants who take part in our clinical research studies.
- Assist clinic conduct staff with keeping bed and recreation areas tidy.
- Collection of dirty laundry from clinic beds and prepare for collection by laundry company.
- Assist clinic conduct staff with keeping stations tidy and stocked with essential supplies.
- General cleaning of our clinical areas, including bathrooms and common areas, consisting of: spot cleaning, mopping/vacuuming floors, sanitizing, emptying waste bins, cleaning glass panel doors)
- Collection and storage of fresh laundry from delivery area.
- Assist clinic conduct staff to move beds/chairs to suit study requirements
- Assist clinic conduct staff with making/changing beds when study participants check-out.
- Ability to work weekends
- High school education (at least GCSE in English and Mathematics)
- Ability to read and comprehend cleaning product safety labels
- 1+ years of commercial/hospitality housekeeping experience
- Customer service focused
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A