Works as part of a team to provide day-to-day management of the property and its community including marketing, building maintenance and tenancy administration and promotes and maintains an excellent resident experience in order to achieve occupancy and retention goals.
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with Greystar’s complaints procedure.
- Supports the creation of a positive, memorable experience for residents.
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Promote tenancy extensions and other revenue streams such as vending.
- Participates where required in an on call roster to provide out of hours emergency support for the Community.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with University clients.
- Raise purchase orders in accordance with procedures.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Assists with summer Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Chase outstanding rent arrears following rent collection procedures in meeting property targets.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Ensure tenant refunds are completed in a timely manner and in line with Greystar’s policy.
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Carries out sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Supports events and activities within the Community.
- Look to maximise efficiency of utilities.
- Undertakes marketing activities such as attending open days and leafleting to promote the property.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems (Training to be provided on in house systems).
- Good team player with strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Self and culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- Ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Good level of general education.
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a customer facing service delivery role.
- A knowledge and understanding of UK Health and Safety requirements and legislation.
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A