Website Priory Group
Required to deliver an efficient and high quality accommodation and housekeeping service within the hospital to assist the well-being, comfort and development of our residents.
- Delivers and maintains a clean and tidy environment throughout the hospital, in line with operational standards and ensures that work processes comply with statutory regulations.
- Ensures that Priory minimum standards are delivered in all hospital areas in a timely and efficient manner, as part of a team.
- Identifies and reports damage, faults and other related issues to the maintenance department or home manager to ensure that environmental conditions continue to meet quality standards and statutory regulations.
- Adopt new services that are already introduced within the group.
- To use equipment efficiently, in order to gain a greater value for money.
- The role holder will have a good standard of English along with basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- No experience required as basic training will be provided.
- The role holder undertakes routine and regular tasks, but can alter the sequence of tasks on a daily basis.
- The role is routine driven, and as such problem solving will be derived from a range of pre-defined solutions.
- No budgetary or financial responsibility. Responsible for the proper use of various pieces of housekeeping equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and identity of residents residing at the home.
- The role holder may respond to routine enquiries providing some basic information. More complex issues will be referred to the line manager.
- The role holder will be required to have physical stamina, but will generally work in a pleasant and stable working environment.
- The role holder will be expected to undergo training for COSHH, as well as partake in Priory’s mandatory training.
Company: Priory Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A