‘Housekeeping’ team. You will be in charge of ensuring the building, communal areas are kept to high standards of cleanliness and act as a face for the development engaging with the residents to ensure exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ensure lifts are kept clean and panels streak free.
- Maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times.
- To immediately report and H&S issues to your line manager.
- Provide utility readings as and when required by residents.
- Ensure all cleaning materials needed are kept up to date and neatly organised.
- Ensure the ‘daily cleaning check lists’ are completed in a timely manner.
- To have an open, friendly and helpful approach with all requests made with emphasis on servicing the resident.
- Cleaning all communal areas thoroughly daily, including polishing, dusting, hovering, also sparkle cleans of apartments for move in’s.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, yet follow instruction and rules as required.
- High standards in cleanliness and customer service.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and time management is key.
- Previous experience as a housekeeper or cleaner within hospitality or large scale residential property.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A