Website Al Nabood Constructions
As housekeeper you will be in charge of undertaking cleaning duties across the site ensuring a complete cleaning service is provided in compliance with CQC and Health & safety Regulations.
- To organise and assist with laundry duties and rotas
- Assist with ordering of cleaning supplies
- Using and storing of cleaning products in accordance with COSHH regulations
- Reporting any maintenance issues (damages, faults) to management teams
- Planning & organising cleaning rotas
- Comprehensive cleaning (washing floors, emptying bins, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, dusting etc..) ensuring the service meets high standards of Hygiene and cleanliness.
- You’ll feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll have previous experience cleaning or working in a similar manual role
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy.
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
Company: Al Nabood Constructions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A