Ensures the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of the community, including external litter, all internal communal spaces, reception and office areas, and other amenities to enhance and maintain the community appeal and provide a positive resident experience.
- Checks on a daily basis all amenity areas and cleans where required.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Community Manager and/or supervisor.
- Carries out a full litter pick daily to all external areas in the community.
- Logs maintenance issues with the Customer Service team where identified as part of daily tasks and routine.
- Responds positively to customer queries, resolving them in a timely manner or signposting residents to the most appropriate person to assist them.
- Ensures all empty rooms and apartment and targeted show flats are freshened throughout the day to maintain market-ready appeal.
- Ad hoc requests to address Resident concerns or queries.
- Makes best use of materials and equipment provided championing cost efficiencies whenever possible without compromising on quality.
- Conducts weekly flush downs in all empty rooms and apartments in line with health and safety policies.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
- Informs Community Manager of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team playing a vital role within the Community team to ensure all our residents enjoy a high level of cleanliness throughout their community.
- Cleans the reception, offices, common spaces and restrooms.
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative when required.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools.
- Previous experience of maintaining cleanliness within a customer occupied environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read and write in English to a level that enables full understanding and compliance with product safety labels, COSHH policy, and procedure manuals.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts and respond courteously to questions and requests.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a variety of practical situations and follow standardised procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK health and safety requirements.
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A