Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements
- Work in assembly line.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Pack products.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Ability toanalyze information and concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to communicate information clearly
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A