Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
To ensure the accomplishment of our mission, DHS requires every employee to be reliable and trustworthy. To meet those standards, all selected applicants must undergo and successfully pass a background investigation. This may include a review of financial issues such as delinquency in the payment of debts, child support and/or tax obligations, as well as certain criminal offenses and illegal use or possession of drugs. The background investigation process is initiated after a selection is made. For more information visit the OPM Mythbuster Page.
- Researches and evaluates business and management practices to determine the impact on program operations.
- Develops and manages online sites, web pages, libraries and permission lists.
- Develops project plans and schedules for program initiatives.
- Composes detailed reports and presentations for varied audience.
- Performs project management for information systems integration or other technology-based projects within the scope of a headquarters, a region, a district, or across multiple offices.
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation including financial disclosure
- You must submit resume and supporting documentation
- Political appointees may require OPM approval before on-boarding
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- You must pass a drug screening
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A