Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
To ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Therefore, the requirement that applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 pursuant to E.O. 14043 does not currently apply as of the date of this job opportunity announcement. ICE will request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
- Information Technology Division (ITD): The ITD provides procurement services for Automated Information Systems (AIS), approved
- Information Technology (IT) services requirements and Private Branch Exchange (PBX) phone systems.
- Detention, Compliance and Removals (DCR): The DCR division provides acquisition support to ICE Headquarters and Field Offices throughout the country for detention, along with ancillary services and supplies in support of the ICE mission.
- Serves as contract advisor to program officials in procurement planning meetings, advising program officials of the procurement objectives to be used and assisting in the preparation of statements of work.
- Mission Support (MS): The MS Washington contracting division awards and administers contracts and interagency agreements for a broad range of supplies and services and provides mission-based acquisition support to various program offices.
- Serves as chief negotiator and team lead planning negotiation strategy to ensure attainment of goals and arriving at an agreement in the best interests of the Government in technical and cost areas.
- Schedules work priorities and sets deadlines for work completion based on workforce availability, workload, and productivity analysis, defines technical work requirements, develops and revises tactical and strategic plans as needed.
- Serves as the “Acting” Supervisor in periods of the Supervisor’s Absence, performing a limited range of supervisory duties during these periods.
- Analyzes and evaluates contracting matters; initiation, development, and recommendation of contracting policies, procedures, guidance, and control for subordinate contracting activities within the Department.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A