Website Hollard Insurance
The risk management team is responsible for the overall risk rating for Employee Benefit Risk scheme. Both new and renewable business across South Africa.
HGR operates in a highly competitive market and the overall purpose of the Risk Analyst is to ensure business growth and client retention while ensuring profit expectations are achieved. This requires continued engagement with relevant stakeholders and a good understanding of the market space we operate within.
- Management of existing risk book through re-rating of existing schemes
- Vulnerable schemes management (existing business)
- Pricing and benefit design of large/complex new business opportunities (special partners)
- Negotiation with clients, reinsurers, brokers, sales team on all aspects linked to Hollard Group Risk Business
- Liaise with quotes team to ensure delivery of quotations
- Attend meetings with various stakeholders as required
- Assist with the audit of agreements and treaties, systems, and processes
- Ensure effective communication between all stakeholders with a view to building and maintaining good stakeholder relationships
- Ensure accurate and timeous provision of information
- Staff and internal stakeholder training and development
- Implementation of strategic projects and business acquisitions
- Tracking outcomes of strategic initiatives and refining process (actuarial control cycle)
- Resolve escalated technical queries and complaints
- Quality control of output
- Responsible for ongoing technical development and ongoing maintenance of the quotation system in line with HGR IT strategy including reinsurance treaty changes.
- Team HGR – Admin, Sales, Strategic Partners
- Policyholders, Clients, brokers, TPA’s/UMA’s
- Results orientated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Required Knowledge And Experience
- At least 5 years Group Risk experience in a senior technical role
- Strong understanding of the group risk industry
- Strong Technical acumen
- Strong Customer Relationship Management skills
- Knowledge of group risk products
- Broad knowledge of legal framework
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melrose
Application Deadline: N/A