Website Hobby Lobby
Primary role to assist in managing a zone with a focus on maintaining balance of Human Resources with other zones, safety within the zone, as well as productivity, accuracy, and overall organization of assigned zone.
- To understand and comply with the company’s mission statement and operate your area of responsibility in a consistent manner with the Company’s culture with a positive attitude towards the Merchandise Buyers, the Stores and their Associates, your managers, and your employees.
- Understand the Human Resources process for both hourly and salaried employees from the hiring process through the end of employment, including but not limited to, what can be asked during a second interview, conflict resolution, harassment, procedures in handling FMLA requests, discrimination, progressive discipline and acquire excellent knowledge of the Employee Handbook.
- To realize that the constantly changing environment in which you work has been, is, and always will be a work in progress.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Physical activity ranging from walking and standing for long periods of time, climbing stairs and ladders and lifting as needed.
- Maintain productivity and accuracy in both the order selection process and the receiving process or any other assigned duties.
- Must pass a background check.
- 3-5 years practical experience.
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A