Website Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby is looking for a Digital Advertising Coordinator to join our digital advertising team. In this entry level role, you will support digital media buying and execution for advertising. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, flexible and forward-thinking team player who gets results. With willingness to learn and a positive attitude, you will be developing new skills with the encouragement and guidance from a growing team of dynamic and passionate individuals.
The Digital Advertising Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Digital Advertising Specialist in creating, optimizing, and executing digital advertising campaigns that generate revenue and providing regular reporting to help improve marketing efforts.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement, using a variety of tools, on a regular basis
- Monitor and present best and emerging practices in the ever-changing world of digital media
- Assist with paid digital media campaign execution including, but not limited to, paid social, paid search, shopping, display, video, etc.
- Closely monitor and continuously optimize campaigns in alignment with performance goals
- Audit existing campaigns, analyze keywords, ad copy, bid strategy and elements to identify new opportunities to improve performance, goals, and KPI’s
- Proficiency in Excel with the ability to do v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing or Digital Field preferred, or 2 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics.)
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A