Our team is looking for a Sr. Database Analyst, you will lead in the team effort to design, develop, implement, and / or maintain database applications to accommodate complex user needs.
- Support application development
- Monitor transaction volumes, space utilization, index efficiency, and throughput
- Participate in logical data design using modeling techniques and design software
- Database administration
- Assist in fine-tuning application programs / processes
- Create and implement tests, production environments with configuration management and change control procedures
- Partner with Systems Administration to plan, test, and implement new software releases
- Create and implement backup, availability, and recovery strategies
- Assist with problem determination
- Provide on-call and after hours support for production databases
- Design / construction of physical data structures in a database management system, including device allocations, load optimization, validation checking, system security, and access methods
- You excel at developing strategies to enhance data reliability and minimize redundancies.
- You have practical analytical abilities to examine infrastructures and make recommendations on improvements.
- Experience in Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Informix, PostgreSQL) and/or NoSQL (Casandra, Mongo)
- You have at least 3 to 5 (three to five) years of experience
- You live for developing and implementing data standards; guaranteeing metadata is captured correctly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A