As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, drive Routines, Selling and support the Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience through creating a visual identity through the implementation according to H&M guidelines.
- You support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach our business targets, goals & budgets.
- 1-2 years Visual Merchandising and management experience
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- A passion for profitability and people
- A Customer first mindset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A