Website Gulf News
Stantec is currently seeking a Document Controller to be based in our Dubai operation.
- Maintain and update logs to ensure accurate status of submissions
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors to send and receive various reports, drawings, submittals and other outstanding issues.
- Process, control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, etc.).
- Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system..
- Maintain and examine files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
- Manage and monitor the use of various form set ups among team members.
- Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
- Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow.
- Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company’s procedures for document control.
- Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to Stantec policies, procedures and working practices.
- The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
- Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar level role in the GCC
- Excellent computer skills.
- A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills.
- A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
- Diploma from accredited institution.
Company: Gulf News
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A