Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
Provides safe, courteous, and timely “patient-centered” assistance in the clinical areas and completes general escort responsibilities as listed below. They will also serve as a direct link and communicator between patient and other health care professionals whenever there is a need.
- Communication, and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Over 21 years old.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people & staff.
- Must be able to follow instructions accurately and work as part of a team.
- Must have a good skills in MS Word, MS Excel and computer course or related field.
- Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills are required!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Diploma in Nursing is a must
- Familiarity with medical and nursing terminology is preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a hospital environment, or as a Receptionist /Customer Care.
- A team player. Must work well with others.
- Relevant healthcare qualification (Optional and preferred).
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A