Website SearchPlus HR Dubai
We are looking for a knowledgeable ophthalmologist to be responsible for repairing traumatic eye injuries, diagnosing eye ailments, and prescribing medications. The ophthalmologist’s responsibilities range from simple duties, such as prescribing corrective lenses, to performing highly advanced duties, such as keyhole or laser surgery. An ophthalmologist can choose to specialize in one area of eye care, such as treating children’s eyes as a pediatric ophthalmologist.
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- Strong physics and math skills, and excellent medical knowledge.
- Good administrative and managerial skills.
- A medical degree in ophthalmology.
- Expert working knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye.
- 3+ years experience post qualification
- A state license to practice ophthalmology.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
Company: SearchPlus HR Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A