Mange’s branch resources in line with business’ short and long term goals policies and values with a view to generate the highest return on capital employed. Enabling the delivery of excellent customer experience within a dynamic branch environment promoting new business in order to ensure future growth without incurring unmanageable risks.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of direct reports in order to achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Acknowledge and rewards people strengths, accomplishments and development.
- Understanding key business drivers and how to leverage these to increase market share.
- Ensure effective control of activities in support of cost containment and reduction aligned to target and budget goals.
- Connect with internal/external customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times.
- Converse with internal/external customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on our customers’ needs.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Take ownership of solving our customer’s problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ensure full understanding and impact of Compliance with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirement.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge in order to drive and achieve short and long term goals.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Optomise use of Business Intelligence systems to improve business decisions.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- An appropriate recognised business degree at NQF level 6.
- 3 year management/leadership experience and/or previous experience in the Financial industry
- FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board.
- Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board. Preferred Qualification:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch
Application Deadline: N/A