Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs and aspirations. Offering value adding FNB solutions within a dynamic environment, whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to echannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Take ownership of solving our customers problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Use opportunities identified to increase market share.
- Conduct myself in an ethical manner at all times.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Maximize cross-sell opportunities identified aligned to customer needs based customer needs analysis.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Treat customers as you would want to be treated.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Regulatory Examination advantageous
- FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Preference will be given to candidates that meet the following criteria:
- FSCA recognized qualification (NQF 6)
- Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A