To serve as a full financial services advisor by providing appropriate savings, investment and estate planning advice, expertise and support to high income clients, with a focus on investments.
- Ensure that the quality of advice remains high and consistent and in line with FNB’s investment philosophy and product approved matrix.
- Contribute to sustaining a competitive edge through external networking and benchmarking and representation on related forums.
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and FNB’s internal compliance procedures and requirements.
- Ensure compliance is adopted in terms of systems and procedures as laid out by FNB.
- Collaborate across boundaries and finds common ground with a widening range of stakeholders.
- Maintain and build relationships for purposes of expectation management, knowledge sharing and integration.
- Develop networks and build alliances to build and strengthen internal support bases.
- Engage in cross-functional activities.
- Achieve gross production target as indicated in scorecard.
- Achieve previously determined sales targets across the business by identifying opportunities to advise on FirstRand approved investment and risk products.
- Be an ambassador for FNB as a financial service provider encompassing our internal values and ethical standards.
- Maintain expert knowledge on all FirstRand approved products, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements in area of accountability.
- Inform and educate customers on products and services to ensure retention of existing customers; increase sales revenue and increase the organisation’s customer base.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Degree in Investment or Economics. Certified Financial Planner.
- Experience : 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level. Industry related Sales or Advisory experience with high income clients preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A