To ensure pricing strategies fit into overall business strategies, annual price review communication of and monitoring of system development required.
- Assisting Pricing Operations in the smooth running of the annual and ad-hoc pricing process and identifying improvements to the pricing process
- Testing all monthly exception files against source to ensure the rules are correct.
- Testing all pricing-related issues on UAT
- Ensuring that the Data Integrity report is always clean and check the extraction files to ensuring the information on the pricing database file is accurate before sending monthly the pricing exception reports to users
- Interacting with existing and new Product Houses in attaining pricing related data
- Maintenance & data integrity checks of the pricing database and maintaining all new pricing codes on system and ensuring that the Product Schedule is always up-to-date.
- Managing the client acquisition model to ensure only profitable clients are tendered to achieve a sustainable business profitability
- Actively involved in pricing for public sector clients and discussions on tenders
- Understanding and having a strong knowledge of Public Sector Banking
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Assisting & training of users in using Siebel for pricing
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Solving any pricing related queries within a turnaround time of 24 hours
- Degree or Relevant Banking Qualifications an advantage
- 3-4 years related or similar experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A