The position reports to the Team Leader Cabin Crew Training and the primary role is to deliver exceptional training programmes which are compliant with the predefined GCAA and flydubai regulations.
- Take ownership of agreed performance objectives, competencies and development plans. Actively pursue self-directed learning in order to remain current and in line with the industry best practice
- When relevant and discussed with the Team Leader Cabin Crew Training and/or Training Specialist Cabin Crew, ensure that changes to the business environment are analysed and recorded and the training programme content is updated so to ensure learning solutions remain current and valid.
- Accurately complete all required documentation in accordance with the Cabin Crew Training Manual following the completion of each training course; maintaining accurate records of all trainees
- Implement plans in alignment with the departmental values, goals and policies and demonstrate behaviours to represent and promote these and act as a victor in change management
- Conduct training, check flights and aircraft visits as required and to the GCAA and flydubai required regulations
- Ability to gather and analyse data, draw meaningful conclusions and write and communicate comprehensive reports on the performance of individuals Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products and able to use Multimedia as a training tool.
- Minimum 4 years’ flying experience as a Senior Cabin Crew Member, unless approved by the SVP of Check & Training.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A