Support the business by assisting with various legal and key strategic matters across flydubai’s operations and network with particular focus on the regulatory and disputes portfolio. The role will encompass contract interpretation, drafting, negotiation, regulatory review and advice, data protection, handling insured and uninsured passenger and cargo claims, general commercial claims as well as providing advice to the business on risk management, drafting policies and keeping up-to-date with global legislation which will directly or indirectly affect the company.
- To work quickly and accurately and be able to prioritize urgent matters appropriately
- Willing to problem-solve, work outside previous areas of expertise and go the extra mile when confronted with challenging situations.
- Building strong relationships with local counsel as well as internal clients of various nationalities, undertaking their needs and business operations.
- Ensure all correspondence and documentation accurately complies with company policy and reflects the company’s view and maintain accurate electronic and paper files of the same.
- Familiarity and ability to identify regulations, legislation and industry standard practices.
- Organizational Responsibility: identify organizational needs.
- Detail orientated with strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Responsible for reviewing key regulatory issues affecting the business and ensuring the business is up to date in respect of their regulatory requirements by taking a proactive approach with little oversight from senior legal team members.
- Experience in aviation law is preferred
- Previous in-house legal experience beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in the GCC beneficial but not essential.
- 1-3 years post-graduation experience from a recognizable university with excellent academic results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A