Website Republic Airways
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice. Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 188 Embraer ****** aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 900 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. Our 10 domiciles include CMH, DCA, EWR, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL and PIT. With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway!
- Assists other Customer Service staff as needed with passenger handling or other duties.
- Performs inflight sales and promotional duties as assigned.
- Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by working with other crewmembers to meet all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
- Maintains a neat and orderly cabin environment.
- Assists passengers in stowing carry-on baggage weighing up to and including 35 pounds.
- Provides food and beverages to passengers, which requires pushing and pulling moveable carts weighing in excess of 250 pounds.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all emergency procedures and the use of all emergency equipment on board the aircraft; operates all emergency exits and aircraft equipment using all the necessary movements and force up to and including 70 pounds.
- Performs all regulatory and assigned cabin duties with constant attention to guests while providing a safe and comfortable onboard experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED, with at least two years of customer service experience.
- Must be 21 years of age by the date of the first interview.
- Additional years of customer service experience, preferably in an aviation environment.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Savannah, Georgia, US
Application Deadline: N/A