To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectation and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? at all times.
- Converse with our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Identify and sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannel and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behavior in support of the organizational values
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as pere Careers
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs
- Minimum qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2years related experience.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by theFinancial Services Board
- RegulatoryExam qualification
- Anappropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- FAIS –Yes
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paarl
Application Deadline: N/A