To proactively acquire new clients and develop, maintain and expand a client portfolio through high touch professional and personalised relationships with high net worth clients and the provision of holistic and appropriate solutions in meeting clients needs.
- Identify, control and escalate potential risks which may lead to increased costs.
- Manage costs or expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver against operational and cost targets.
- Prioritise resource allocation in order to minimise and reduce wastage.
- Drive adoption of digital and other self-service options across client base.
- Collaborate closely with relevant business units and FNB product houses as per strategy.
- Be an ambassador for FNB as a financial service provider encompassing FNB internal values and ethical standards.
- Maintain expert knowledge on all FirstRand approved products, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Ensure that the quality of advice remains high and consistent and in line with FNB’s investment philosophy and product approved matrix.
- Liaise and interact with clients and or customers via approved communication channels in a positive and helpful manner.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operational services by communicating with and actioning stakeholder concerns.
- Resolve customer dissatisfaction/complaints by taking ownership of the problem.
- Analyse customer feedback to help improve customer service.
- Ensure that delivery is accurate, timeous and of an acceptable standard.
- Ensure that product or service knowledge and advice is technically accurate.
- Know and understand customer needs in order to deliver a quality service.
- Propose ideas to improve customer service.
- Relevant Degree in Finance or Economics or Accounting.
- FAIS accreditation required (RE).
- 3 to 5 years relevant client facing experience (PB – Wealthy)..
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, Private Banking or related advisory services.
- Experience in dealing with complex personal and juristic financial structures.
- Experience in analysing and interpreting complex personal and juristic financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, financial ratios)
- Experience in structuring non-traditional security-based lending facilities.
- Experience in providing tailored solutions to significant families.
- Experience in advising clients regarding Company Succession Planning.
- Experience in dealing with clients and structures across various jurisdictions.
- Product knowledge in Capital markets, risk management, investment management, trust and estate planning.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville
Application Deadline: N/A