Analyse credit data to estimate degree of risk in extending credit or lending money; Consults with management to assist in corporate planning.
- Achieve year on year Total Consumer Revenue Growth as per the Branch Financial Performance Report for your Customer Portfolio
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional Credit service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Assist internal sales partners with credit decisions and application of the credit policy. Build and maintain relationships with internal business partners
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for maximising cross sell opportunities through credit assessment and client portfolio analysis
- Assist internal sales partners with credit decisions and application of the credit policy and build and maintain relationships with internal business partners
- Ensure average approval turnaround time against target to ensure retention of clients.
- Analyse credit data to estimate degree of risk in extending credit or lending money by accessing credit applications
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Responsible for the returns of daily stats
- Manage personal development to increase own skills and competencies
- Degree or Diploma in credit preferable.
- 3 Years related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fairland
Application Deadline: N/A