To ensure pricing strategies fit into overall business strategies, annual price review communication of and monitoring of system development required.
- Testing all monthly exception files against source to ensure the rules are correct.
- Testing all pricing-related issues on UAT
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Assisting & training of users in using Siebel for pricing
- Ensuring that the Data Integrity report is always clean and check the extraction files to ensuring the information on the pricing database file is accurate before sending monthly the pricing exception reports to users
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Solving any pricing related queries within a turnaround time of 24 hrs
- Interacting with existing and new Product Houses in attaining pricing related data
- Maintenance & data integrity checks of the pricing database and maintaining all new pricing codes on system and ensuring that the Product
- Schedule is always up-to-date.
- Assisting Pricing Operations in the smooth running of the annual and ad-hoc pricing process and identifying improvements to the pricing process
- Degree or Relevant Banking Qualifications an advantage
- 3-4 years related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A