Website Fidelity Services Group
The position of a Site Security Manager is vacant, reporting to the Area/Regional Manager.
The overall purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met (as per the SLA) at all times. To ensure the posting of Security Officers at the Estate and to ensure that pro-active measures are taken in securing the premises.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services and the client with regard to security services rendered.
- Daily feedback and liaison with Fidelity Security Services Management and Client
- Compiling, distribution and communication on daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Compiling, distribution and communication on all Incident, Accident and Investigation reports.
- Obtaining of statements of all Investigations.
- Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously for full site coverage on both day shift and night shift.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring all administrative queries are dealt with promptly such as leave, site changes, rostering, etc.
- Managing all projects concerning new business and ensuring the smooth take over thereof.
- Ensuring that all HR/IR related queries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Investigating incidents and submitting relevant weekly/monthly incident reports to Management.
- Attend all meetings with FSS Management and with the Client.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ Residential/Estate Security Experience.
- Staff Management experience essential.
- Computer literacy and very strong Admin Skills.
- Must be physically fit and in good health.
- CCTV Camera Management and Equipment monitoring and Control.
- Must reside in George or willing to relocate on own cost.
- Incumbents should be prepared to work shifts if and when required and do site visits after hours.
- Be proactive and innovative.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Must be assertive, honest, professional and reliable.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
- Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours if and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A