Website Fidelity Services Group
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Liaising daily with Branch management on various operational issues.
- Ensuring that Security staff maintains required performance at all times.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Dealing with all required administration matters.
- Hotel security supervision important
- Well spoken in English
- Must be able to work under pressure and for extended hours as and when required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Security Operations- previous Shift Management experience advantageous.
- Well-presented individual
- Kknowledge of Health and safety will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Matric certificate with Grade A Psira registration and accreditation
- Organisational skills
- Client liaison skills
- Strong planning skills
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A