Website Exxaro Resources
- To manage the executive’s office effectively and efficiently.
- To perform secretarial duties and attends to routine and specific matters of a business nature.
- Responsible to manage the calendar and independently schedule all relevant appointments.
- To screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Arranges events or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations and coordinating speakers.
- Prepare records such as agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Coordinate the office functions and render support in terms of; equipment, document control, diary and time management, telephone screening and routing, compiling correspondence and presentations, venue bookings and arrangements, scheduling of meetings and travel arrangements domestically and internationally and attending to stock and invoices where applicable
- Ensure all document control systems, database processes and procedures are in accordance with all procedural standards
- Assist with arranging client visits
- Manage an electronic diary, scheduling, confirming and following up on appointments
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external customers to promote department and overall company image
- Manage the office independently during the absence of the executive
- Ensure a good understanding of working with different Exxaro technology tools, such as Microsoft teams, Power BI, etc.
- Manages and reconciles expense claims
- Adherence to the values and culture of Exxaro is required at all times
- Interface with clients and attend to customer requests or complaints and conduct regular follow-ups to ensure problems have been resolved
- Assist with preparation of departmental budget and forecasts with the assistance of a senior member of the team, when required
- Assist with the cost centre financial performance analysis (budget and cost centres actively managed to ensure no errors and no overspend)
- Support the departmental team, mentor secretaries and administrative assistants
- Ensure level of authorisations are applied within applicable processes
- Comply with applicable processes, procedures, statutory laws and regulations
- Grade 12/Standard 10 (Essential/Minimum)
- Certificate Secretarial (Essential/Minimum and)
- N Dip: Secretarial Office Administration (Essential/Minimum)
- 3 years Relevant experience within a secretarial and administrative function. It is recommended that at least 2 years’ experience involved international travel arrangements and logistics. Experience in working with senior management is essential.
- Importance: Essential/Minimum
- Involvement: Operational
- Psychometric Assessment (Essential/Minimum)
- Certificate of Fitness (Essential/Minimum)
Company: Exxaro Resources
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A