Website Exxaro Resources
- To develop and maintain longer term view on ICT architecture, with goal of ensuring fulfilment of business requirements in most efficient way, leading to low total cost of ownership.
- Investigate Enterprise Infrastructure and security solution trends and develop and maintain a solution lifecycle plan.
- To develop the Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture Strategy as input to Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Strategy, including relevant security architectures.
- Responsible for conversion of requirements into architecture designs yet securing the organisation from harmful intrusion.
- Develop and maintain Information and Communication Technology policies and Enterprise Information and Communication Technology standards for the enterprise infrastructure and security environment.
- Act as Enterprise solution expert to provide guidance and facilitate decision- making on changes throughout design and delivery process.
- Analyse enterprise business context to derive technical, and security architecture
- Analyse and report on possible relevant process and risk impacts and propose corrective action
- Maintain and ensure a healthy environment, safe operations practices, ensuring compliance with all applicable Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) policies procedures in line with set standards
- Identify and implement Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives to improve systems and processes
- Drive standardisation, simplification and fit-for-purpose Enterprise infrastructure and security solutions
- Develop, maintain and communicate conceptual architecture frameworks
- Performance management: Adhere to performance management procedures
- Governance: Ensure enterprise infrastructure and security policies and standards align to statutory and legal compliance. Ensure adherence to Group governance, policies, standards, statutory and legal compliance
- Set Architectural vision and direction aligned with IM strategy
- Certificate of Fitness (Essential/Minimum) (To be conducted by Exxaro)
- Psychometric Assessment (Essential/Minimum) (To be conducted by Exxaro)
Qualification & Experience:
- Management Development Programme (Essential/Minimum)
- B Degree (Hons) (Relevant) (Essential/Minimum)
- 8-10 years Information Management industry experience with strong technical knowledge. Extensive experience in building Enterprise architecture frameworks (Infrastructure, Security) (Essential/Minimum) Operational
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Essential/Minimum or)
Company: Exxaro Resources
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A