Corporate Legal Counsel will provide legal advice in the analysis of tax legislation, tax audits, assist with tax litigation, and provide on-going legal support to the Expedia tax team. This position will be based in Seattle or London and report to the Senior Corporate Counsel, Tax.
- Perform legal research and analysis on international tax issues;
- Responsible for drafting inter-company agreements and tax provisions in external contracts; and
- Evaluate existing policies and develop policies that support companies’ tax positions.
- Review new legislation internationally and provide advice on application to Expedia;
- Provide legal advice and strategy for international tax audits, including corporate income tax and transaction taxes;
- Assist with international tax litigation and oversee outside counsel in tax matters;
- Assist with tax due diligence associated with company transactions and acquisitions;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, Washington, US
Application Deadline: N/A