Support Etisalat with the provision of legal advice on all legal aspects of IPR, Digital Economy and media specifically in Contract law, IP protection, litigation and new developments such as strategic partnerships or investments.
- Collate and review drafts of the financial and manpower budget for the area of responsibility.
- Conduct analysis for the optimization and streamlining of specified section processes to support the accomplishment of functional synergies and to enhance corporate performance and efficiency.
- Participate in the drafting and negotiation of contracts in the ICT and digital economy.
- Support Etisalat’s Legal, and International team with the provision of legal advice in relation to investments, ventures and contracts in the Digital Economy such as Data Center, cybersecurity, Blockchain developments, mobile and IT service applications
- Support Etisalat International and the OPCOs under Etisalat control by elaborating the legal aspects of its policies, processes and measures for protection of IP rights, data, As well as in matters of cybersecurity
- Provide advice and assist in the implementation of the functional strategy in area of responsibility across Etisalat Int’l.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Media law would be a plus.
- Experience in multiple geographies and legal systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law preferably in ICT law or equivalent.
- Degree in Media Law would be a plus.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a legal position with at least 3 years of deep involvement in leading ICT or Digital issues, preferably in an international environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A