Responsible for all efforts required to increase the digital channels adoptions including supporting customer care in deflecting calls to the digital channels in addition to driving the online sales across digital touch-points.
- Manages analyses of marketing campaigns and programs for digital channels. Oversees and monitors website analytics and key metrics.
- Manages and provides leadership and developmental opportunities for direct reports including hiring, training, work assignments, and performance evaluations.
- Provides guidance on goals and objectives through clear, effective, timely, and constructive feedback to staff.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce and e-care projects
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing team to optimize and align e-commerce startegy and execution.
- Coordinates the development of strategic eCommerce marketing and merchandising plans and campaigns, aligning schedules, projects, budgets, and resources to meet expected results.
- Provides accurate forecasting of eCommerce initiatives to Senior Management.
- Experience: 6+ years in an online, B2C eCommerce environment with the ability to provide both strategic and tactical direction.
- Telecom experience is strongly preferred and strong expertise in Lean and six sigma will be an added value
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A